Listed below are the episodic appearances by all the regular characters of Mom, in the episodes that have aired so far. A season's regular characters (who are credited under "Starring") are listed in the order by which their main portrayers were credited in the series.
Character is present in this episode.
Character is absent in this episode.
Character dies in this episode.
Character appears in a dream.
This episode has not aired.
- Anna Faris - Christy Plunkett (45)
- Allison Janney - Bonnie Plunkett (45)
- Sadie Calvano - Violet Plunkett (39)
- Blake Garrett Rosenthal - Roscoe (38)
- Nate Corddry - Gabriel (22)
- French Stewart - Chef Rudy (22)
- Spencer Daniels - Luke (20)
- Mimi Kennedy - Marjorie Armstrong (25)
- Matt Jones - Baxter (19)
- Jaime Pressly - Jill Kendall (10)
- Beth Hall - Wendy (7)
- Reggie De Leon - Paul (15)
- Kevin Pollak - Alvin Lester Biletnikoff (14)
- Octavia Spencer - Regina Tompkins (8)
- Ryan Cartwright - Jeff Taylor (4)
- Melissa Tang - Suzanne Taylor (4)
- Courtney Henggeler - Claudia (4)
- Beverly D'Angelo - Lorraine (3)
- Jordan Dunn (1) and Clark Duke (2) - Jackie Biletnikoff (3)
- Zachary Stockdale (1) and Chris Smith (2) - Douglas Biletnikoff (3)
- Season 2 started to mix up the crediting of main characters, where in season 1, every main character would be credited in all episodes, season 2 does not share the same idea. French Stewart and Mimi Kennedy are only credited when they appear, except Kennedy was credited in season 2 episode 8, and Nate Corddry is only credited until episode 8, as of episode 9, he is only credited when he appears. Matt Jones and Spencer Daniels, who miss a fair amount of episodes, are still credited in all.
- Spencer Daniels only appears in 2 episodes this season, however, he is still credited as a main character in every episode.