|“||Bonnie: All men are weird. It comes with the penis. Christy: No, we're talking the big weird.||”|
— Bonnie and Christy, about Nick
|Good Karma and the Big Weird|
| Season 4, Episode 11 |
Total Episode Count: 77
|Air date||January 19, 2017|
|Produced by||Chuck Lorre|
|Written by|| Story by : |
Teleplay by :
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"A Safe Word and a Rib Eye"
| Next → |
"Wind Chimes and a Bottomless Pit of Sadness"
Christy meets a handsome man named Nick Banaszak (Chris Pratt, Anna Faris's real life husband) outside the ladies' diner, and learns that he is Marjorie's nephew. Despite Marjorie forbidding any of the women to date Nick, Christy pursues him and later regrets it.
(Good Karma) The reward Christy offers Nick for lending her parking meter change.
(Big Weird) The nickname Christy later calls Nick, after finding out about him.
Cast and Characters
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
William Fichtneras Adam Janikowski
Matt L. Jonesas Baxter
Sadie Calvanoas Violet Plunkett
Blake Garrett Rosenthalas Roscoe Plunkett
- John O'Brien as Waiter
- Chris Pratt as Nick Banaszak
- Chris Pratt stars in this episode as Nick Banaszak, a handsome man Christy meets at a parking meter who she laters begins sleeping with, she finds out he is Marjorie's nephew and Marjorie keeps him off limits for the girls who want him, Christy breaks this rule. She later finds out the real reason she wasn't supposed to date him, and it's weird.
- Chris Pratt (Nick Banaszak) is Anna Faris' (Christy Plunkett) husband.