|High-Tops and Brown Jacket|
| Season 4, Episode 1 |
Total Episode Count: 67
|Air date||October 27, 2016|
|Written by|| Story by : Chuck Lorre & Gemma Baker
Teleplay by : Marco Pennette & Adam Chase & Susan McMartin
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"Atticus Finch and the Downtrodden"
| Next → |
"Sword Fights and a Dominican Shortstop"
Adam surprises Bonnie by returning home early. Not wanting to kick the renter out of his home yet, Adam stays at Bonnie's apartment and the two start to discover each other's flaws. Meanwhile, Jill agrees to play "wingman" for Christy at a different AA meeting where there are lots of single men, but Jill then gets jealous when a guy is interested in Christy instead of her.
Title Meaning Edit
(High-Tops) "Oh, well, you're not wearing your high-tops"
The shoes Christie always wears.
(Brown Jacket) "I was too busy being on my honeymoon with the guy in the brown jacket."
A hot guy at the AA meeting.
Cast and Characters Edit
Main Cast/Characters Edit
(*characters/cast members crossed out are absent*)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
- William Fichtner as Adam Janikowski
Matt L. Jonesas Baxter
Sadie Calvanoas Violet Plunkett
Blake Garrett Rosenthalas Roscoe Plunkett
- Season regulars Sadie Calvano (Violet Plunkett), Matt Jones (Baxter) and Blake Garrett Rosenthal (Roscoe Plunkett) are absent in this episode.