|“||Jill: Maybe ditch the Converse and hoodie once in a while, and let people see you're a girl. Christy: Hey, this is what all the kids wear. Jill: Who wants to tell her?||”|
— Jill to Christy on dating
|High-Tops and Brown Jacket|
| Season 4, Episode 1 |
Total Episode Count: 67
|Air date||October 27, 2016|
|Produced by||Chuck Lorre|
|Written by|| Story by : |
Teleplay by :
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"Atticus Finch and the Downtrodden"
| Next → |
"Sword Fights and a Dominican Shortstop"
Adam surprises Bonnie by returning home early. Not wanting to kick the renter out of his home yet, Adam stays at Bonnie's apartment and the two start to discover each other's flaws; Jill plays *winggirl for Christy at a different A.A. meeting where there are lots of single men, but Jill then gets jealous when a guy is interested in Christy instead of her.
(High-Tops) The shoes Christy always wears.
(Brown Jacket) An item a hot guy was wearing at the A.A. meeting Jill and Christy went to.
Cast and Characters
(*characters/cast members crossed out are absent*)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
- William Fichtner as Adam Janikowski
Matt L. Jonesas Baxter
Sadie Calvanoas Violet Plunkett
Blake Garrett Rosenthalas Roscoe Plunkett
- Season regulars Sadie Calvano (Violet Plunkett), Matt Jones (Baxter) and Blake Garrett Rosenthal (Roscoe Plunkett) are absent in this episode.
- *A winggirl essentially plays the same role as a wingman