|Kreplach and a Tiny Tush|
| Season 3, Episode 7 |
Total Episode Count: 51
|Air Date||January 7, 2016|
|Written by|| Story by: Eddie Gorodetsky, Adam Chase & Warren Bell |
|Directed by||Anthony Rich|
| ← Previous|
"Horny-Goggles and a Catered Intervention"
| Next → |
"Snickerdoodle and a Nip Slip"
While Bonnie struggles to move forward in her relationship with Steve, Christy has trouble establishing boundaries with her mentees, who incessantly keep trying to get in touch with her. Naturally, these problems come to light, as the family tries to host a dinner for Violet's judgemental, future mother-in-law, Phyllis.
(Kreplach) The Jewish food Christy tires to make for the dinner occasion.
(Tiny Tush) Phyllis' comment of admiration on Christy's butt.
Cast and Characters
(*characters/cast members crossed out are absent*)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
Matt L. Jonesas Baxter
- Sadie Calvano as Violet Plunkett
Blake Garrett Rosenthalas Roscoe Plunkett
- Linda Lavin as Phyllis Munschnick
- Season regulars Matt Jones (Baxter) and Blake Garrett Rosenthal (Roscoe Plunkett) are absent in this episode.