|“|| Hey, I have to pretend to be a lawyer, pretend we have a |
case and pretend these stockings aren't halfway up my ass!
— Christy to Bonnie
|Lockjaw and a Liquid Diet|
| Season 4, Episode 22 |
Total Episode Count: 88
|Air Date||May 11, 2017|
|Produced by||Chuck Lorre|
|Written by|| Story by |
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"A Few Thongs and a Hawaiian Funeral"
| Next → |
"Twinkle Lights and Grandma Shoes
Bonnie learns that the IRS has tracked her down and is demanding $18,000 in unpaid taxes. After dismissing Adam's offer to pay the debt, Bonnie thinks about hiring Steve Curtis, but he proves to be in trouble himself, and finally asks Christy to represent her. They eventually go to Bonnie's half-brother Ray for help. After Ray is able to work out a deal with the IRS, he states to Bonnie, Christy and their friends that he has a cocaine addiction.
(Lockjaw) Bonnie makes a sarcastic comment on a way to pack Adam back.
(Liquid Diet) A weight loss concept Bonnie's IRS auditor is on.
Cast and Characters
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy
- William Fichtner as Adam Janakowski
Matt L. Jonesas Baxter
Sadie Calvanoas Violet Plunkett
Blake Garrett Rosenthalas Roscoe
- Leonard Roberts as Ray Stabler
- Don McManus as Steve Curtis
- Lauri Johnson as Beatrice
- David Anthony Higgins as George