|“||Jill: For me, it was the first time I really paid attention to what men look like down there. I couldn't help wondering, 'What was God thinking?' Christy: Maybe he was high and figured he'd fix it in the morning. Jill: Well, he didn't. He just slapped those hairy Ba-dinkers under it and called it a day.||”|
— Jill and Christy about Male genitals
|Sparkling Water and Ba-dinkers|
| Season 4, Episode 3 |
Total Episode Count: 69
|Air date||November 10, 2016|
|Produced by||Chuck Lorre|
|Written by|| Story by : |
Teleplay by :
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"Sword Fights and a Dominican Shortstop"
| Next → |
"Curious George and the Big Red Nightmare"
When Adam wants to get high before having sex with Bonnie, Bonnie thinks it means she has become undesirable. However she tests things out with someone from her past, but doesn't have sex with them and it turns out that something entirely different is at work with Adam.
(Sparkling Water) A drink Bonnie orders on a date with Adam.
(Ba-dinkers) Jill on the Scrotum/Testicles.
Cast and Characters
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
- William Fichtner as Adam Janikowski
Matt L. Jonesas Baxter
Sadie Calvanoas Violet Plunkett
Blake Garrett Rosenthalas Roscoe Plunkett
- Season regulars Sadie (Violet Plunkett), Matt (Baxter) and Blake (Roscoe) are absent in this episode.