|Sword Fights and a Dominican Shortstop|
| Season 4, Episode 2 |
Total Episode Count: 68
|Air date||November 3, 2016|
|Produced by|| Executive: |
|Written by|| Story by : |
Teleplay by :
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"High-Tops and Brown Jacket"
| Next → |
"Sparkling Water and Ba-dinkers"
Jeanine (portrayed by Rosie O'Donnell) speaks at the ladies' AA meeting and later visits with Bonnie and Christy. Upon learning that Christy is stressed over juggling two jobs, four college classes and kids, Jeanine suggests she quit school and her current jobs to work at her real estate firm. Though Christy finds the offer tempting, she ultimately decides to stay in school. Meanwhile, Adam is fascinated to learn that Bonnie had a brief lesbian relationship with Jeanine, and he has many questions.
Title Meaning Edit
(Sword Fights) Adam's description of gay moment he had.
(Dominican Shortstop) former occupation of an employee of Jeanine.
Cast and Characters Edit
Main Cast/Characters Edit
(*characters/cast members crossed out are absent*)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
- William Fichtner as Adam Janikowski
Matt L. Jonesas Baxter
Sadie Calvanoas Violet Plunkett
Blake Garrett Rosenthalas Roscoe Plunkett
- Season regulars Sadie Calvano, Matt Jones and Blake Garrett Rosenthal are absent in this episode.