|Xanax and a Baby Duck|
| Season 4, Episode 6 |
Total Episode Count: 72
|Air date||December 1, 2016|
|Produced by|| Executive: |
|Written by|| Story by : |
Teleplay by :
|Directed by||Jon Cryer|
| ← Previous|
"Blow and a Free McMuffin"
| Next → |
"Cornbread and a Cashmere Onesie"
Title Meaning Edit
(Xanax) "Yes, there's wine in the cellar, beer in the fridge, and thanks to you, Xanax in the medicine cabinet!"
A drug Baxter says he now needs with Candace
(Baby Duck) "I was so afraid that something would happen to my little baby duck, I took him with me everywhere. He had a cage in the backyard, but I was worried coyotes would eat him, so I brought him to bed with me, and I accidentally rolled on top of him in my sleep, and that was it for poor Lucky" (The purpose explained by Marjorie to Christy is that it's possible she is watching him and loving him too much.)
Wendy's story serving as a metaphor as to why Christy shouldn't be over-protective of Roscoe.
Cast and Characters Edit
Main Cast/Characters Edit
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
- William Fichtner as Adam Janikowski
- Matt L. Jones as Baxter
Sadie Calvanoas Violet Plunkett
- Blake Garrett Rosenthal as Roscoe Plunkett
Guest Cast/Characters Edit
- Tim Bagley as Dr. LaSalle
- Jack McGee as Frank
- Louis Claps as Linda
- Jon Cryer (Two and a Half Men) directed this episode, making this the 2nd time he has directed an episode of Mom, the 1st being in Season 1's "Corned Beef and Handcuffs". He also appeared as a customer in the "Pilot" episode.
- Sadie Calvano (Violet) is absent from this episode.